Kirai
Welcome to the Kirai Guild web portal, have fun.
Kirai
Welcome to the Kirai Guild web portal, have fun.
Kirai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kirai Guild Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WTJ KIRAI DarkW1z4rD

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kulak09

WTJ KIRAI DarkW1z4rD Empty
PostSubject: WTJ KIRAI DarkW1z4rD   WTJ KIRAI DarkW1z4rD I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 3:15 am

1.Personal Information

- Nickname:DarkW1z4rD
- Class and Level:WI 170
- Nationality:Hungaryan
- Languages that you are able to speak (english is a must):english,hungaryan,romanian,deutsch
- Are you a premium/bb+ user? No

2.Character Information

- Hounour Rank:10 80%
- Nation:Proc
- Alt. characters (their nicknames):Don't have.
- When did you start playing Cabal on Jupiter?2009 dec 29
- (If you craft) What do you craft, on what level?tita martialhelm 100%(25wrong or failed amp,5 failed proof),tita martialboots 50%,Basic craft lv5 100%
- Equipment:
Weapon(s):Lyca orb+9 24cd 1cr,pery cry+10 11cr/24cd
Boots:Osm martialboots+9 7m amp
Gloves:stita+10 7m amp 3%HP steal
Helm:Osm martialhelm+9 36cd
Suit:Osm martialsuit+9 7/50
Rings/Amulet:Rol2,Merga,2xcr2,cr1(in bma change with rol2),aop4,vamp amu+3
Bracelets/Earrings:2xbos6,2xve+5
Epaulet:eos6:((
Pet (Level and slots):garlie lv8:hp steal,hp,atack,resist down,max crit rate,resist knockback,atack rate,crit rate
Runes:pt explv5,pet exp lv10,atack rate lv8,def rate lv11,dex lv3,ind lv2,str lv3,hp absorb limit lv6,def lv3,hp lv10,magic lv3,exp lv10
Borad:x3 white
stats 989magic,730def,48cr,140cd,38amp,6%hp steal,113hpsteal/hit(153 with vamp amulet)
FUTURE:eos7,kred,new helm(10-12/24) and weaps(30-40cd lapis,topaz or lyca)

3.Other Information

- Old guild:Incorect
- Reasons for leaving:inactivity,no good dungeon pts:(
- Did you ever get a ban? (In case you did) Why? no
- Why do you want to join Kirai?Because there are friendly players,strong and helpfull
- Why should we accept you?Because I love to go dungeons,killing bosses and if I can help,I will help
- Friends in Kirai guild (recommended):Wizzzgirl
- How many hours do you play per day / week? 30h+/week
- What do you prefer to do in game? (e.g.: solo dungeons, party ones, tg, boss hunt, etc..)pt dung,solo dung,boss hunting(all fgr,pf bosses solo or in pt)

4.What do you think

- Kirai is a friendly guild, we don't accept those, who pk our friendlies. What do you think about this?I think its a good thing,I hate to pk so np,but if someone pk me i kill him...
- We have a lot to offer you, what can you offer us?I can offer my help,dungeon experinece(not in all dungeons),helping in craft(if i get mats i give to crafter)
- Where did you hear about us, what do you think about our guild?I heared from my friends about the guild,KIRAI is a strong guild,friendly
- In case you get accepted, you'll have to pass a trial time. Is that fine for you?No problem for me
-As for last question :
"personality > items
skills > items
friendship > everything else"
what do you think about it ?idk what to write here...but its true that if i have friends have anithing what i need

- Feel free to add anything you want here:Thx for giveing one chance for app.If u accept me pls mail me or PM.TY

Good Luck!

Sincerely, Kirai Guild
Back to top Go down
Lyani

Lyani

Male Posts : 41
Birthday : 1985-04-16

PostSubject: Re: WTJ KIRAI DarkW1z4rD   WTJ KIRAI DarkW1z4rD I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 7:30 am

Thanks for your application! We'll discuss in guild and tell you the result as soon as we can bounce
Back to top Go down
csiki

csiki

Male Posts : 198
Birthday : 1985-09-03

PostSubject: Re: WTJ KIRAI DarkW1z4rD   WTJ KIRAI DarkW1z4rD I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 4:44 am

I'm sorry, but your application got denied. We suggest you to improve your gear (crystal, board, eos), and try again if you would like to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTJ KIRAI DarkW1z4rD   WTJ KIRAI DarkW1z4rD I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTJ KIRAI DarkW1z4rD
Page 1 of 1