Kirai
Welcome to the Kirai Guild web portal, have fun.
Kirai
Welcome to the Kirai Guild web portal, have fun.
Kirai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kirai Guild Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WTJ Godsword92

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
godsword92

WTJ Godsword92 Empty
PostSubject: WTJ Godsword92   WTJ Godsword92 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 7:33 am

1.Personal Information

- Nickname:Godsword92
- Class and Level:WArrior 146
- Nationality:Belgium
- Languages that you are able to speak (english is a must):english
- Are you a premium/bb+ user? PREMIUM 9k cc + BB's somtimes when need fast exp or wexp or annything else funny

2.Character Information

- Hounour Rank: 9 10%
- Nation:Procycon
- Alt. characters (their nicknames): 160 FB 142 BL 139 WI 60 FA 105 FS but dont play them since i think wa is the best after testing it for myself xd
- When did you start playing Cabal on Jupiter? november 2008
- (If you craft) What do you craft, on what level? katana 100% s tit and general craft lvl 6 100 %
- Equipment:
Weapon(s): OSM greatword 72 CD +10
Boots: sigmetal boots +15 7 amp 50hp slot +1 empty slot
Gloves:OSM +15 7 samp
Helm: osm +9 20 cd 7 cr
Suit: sigmetal 7 samp 50 hp + empty slot
Rings/Amulet: fol+2 x2 / crit ring +2 x 2
Bracelets/Earrings: bof+3 slotted x 2 / vamp earing +3/ drosnig earing 25 def 20 hp steal
Epaulet: eof+7
Pet (Level and slots):lvl 7 1cr 2 cd 2 cr resist
Runes: saving ap for somthing big

3.Other Information

- Old guild:SOUL
- Reasons for leaving: in lifi i'm always looking for somthing better to get better and more experienced
- Did you ever get a ban? (In case you did) Why? no
- Why do you want to join Kirai? kirai is one of top guilds and as i said in reason for leaving i aways wanne get better and learn from people who are better than me
- Why should we accept you? becouse im the best :p and i play cabal a lot (dungeons <3) tg, lvling ^^
- Friends in Kirai guild (recommended):im afraid i dont got friends here Sad atm
- How many hours do you play per day / week? 5 a day 35 a week
- What do you prefer to do in game? (e.g.: solo dungeons, party ones, tg, boss hunt, etc..)in the guild im now i solo ft1 alot becouse we dont do party al the time of hunt penna boss or fr ones

4.What do you think

- Kirai is a friendly guild, we don't accept those, who pk our friendlies. What do you think about this? dont know there are 2 kinds of pkers the ones who do it for fun kinda like pvp and the ones who make you very angry when lvling somwhere and making life hard for you so whot i think is let type 1 join guild if they good enouf to join and type 2 are just people to put block list
- We have a lot to offer you, what can you offer us? i can offer you my strengt to win gvg or pwn some bosses and share drops whit ones who need them most in guild like having drop i cant use i offer for low price to guild members if they want
- Where did you hear about us, what do you think about our guild? i was looking for guild on cabal site in top guilds list and i just liked name KIRAI so i put this on forum of you
- In case you get accepted, you'll have to pass a trial time. Is that fine for you? yes fine for me
-As for last question :
"personality > items
skills > items
friendship > everything else"
what do you think about it ?
wel yea i think its kinda true if you dont have frienship in game therse no fun at it and its also true that if you dont got the skils for how to play only the gear even a 130 whit skils can kill a good geared 150 then

- Feel free to add anything you want here:

no much to say here but i realy hope i get accepted or if my lvl is stil to low i wil word my as off as fast as i can to get lvled up doing that annyway xd
same for annything else i always wanne lvl up and get richer and better

hoping for good news greets godsword 92
and wish all Kirai's the best
Back to top Go down
Makyura
Admin
Makyura

Male Posts : 756
Birthday : 1992-11-29

WTJ Godsword92 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTJ Godsword92   WTJ Godsword92 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 9:55 am

I'm sorry but your level is actually too low, we are recuiting from 170.
Back to top Go down
https://kirai.4umer.com

WTJ Godsword92
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kirai :: Free For All :: Applications-
Jump to: