Kirai
Welcome to the Kirai Guild web portal, have fun.
Kirai
Welcome to the Kirai Guild web portal, have fun.
Kirai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kirai Guild Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WTJ Kirai

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kethali

WTJ Kirai Empty
PostSubject: WTJ Kirai   WTJ Kirai I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 12:52 am

1.Personal Information

- Nickname: Kethali
- Class and Level: 130 Force Archer
- Nationality: Romanian
- Languages that you are able to speak (english is a must): Romanian/English
- Are you a premium/bb+ user? : Not at all times, I was and plan to be again in the future

2.Character Information

- Hounour Rank: 8
- Nation: Capella (Transmuter can be used if needed)
- Alt. characters (their nicknames): Flisha / Lianthe / Krillia
- When did you start playing Cabal on Jupiter? : In 2008 (but took some breaks from time to time)
- (If you craft) What do you craft, on what level? : Haven't leveled crafting much yet
- Equipment:
Weapon(s): 2x Mith Crystals +4 (10CD / ea)
Boots: Sh Tita +8 / 7% Amp
Gloves: Sh Tita +8 / 7% Amp
Helm: Osm +7 / 20CD +5CR
Suit: Osm +7 / 50HP + 7% Amp
Rings/Amulet: Merga Ring / 2x CR +1 / RoL +1 or 1x LAR +3 (PVE) >> Vampiric Amulet +3 (PVE) / AOB +5 (PVP)
Bracelets/Earrings: 2x BoS +2 with 3% Amp Slots / Vampiric Earrings +3
Epaulet: EoS + 6
Pet (Level and slots): Level 3 Garlie / 50HP , Resist Knockback, Flee Rate
Runes: Pet XP lvl 6 / Defense Rate lvl 2

3.Other Information

- Old guild: FrostBite
- Reasons for leaving: Stopped Playing
- Did you ever get a ban? (In case you did) Why? No
- Why do you want to join Kirai? : Leaving the guild name aside? Razz Kidding, but I do love the Jap inspired name. Well I wanna join because I'd love to progress through content with capable people, that I can end up calling friends Smile
- Why should we accept you? : I'm a determined person, love the game and am dedicated...I hope that's enough Smile
- Friends in Kirai guild (recommended): Sadly I do not know anyone personally
- How many hours do you play per day / week? : Eh, if time allows me to (which is generally the case these days until I find a new job in Fall Razz) I'm around most of the day Smile
- What do you prefer to do in game? (e.g.: solo dungeons, party ones, tg, boss hunt, etc..) : One thing I dislike is farming maps, otherwise I enjoy all other aspects. I don't sit around and duel much but I love Tierra, I'm mostly dungeoning anyway..and did not do much boss hunting yet though I'm sure it's fun ^^

4.What do you think

- Kirai is a friendly guild, we don't accept those, who pk our friendlies. What do you think about this? : Thank god Very Happy
- We have a lot to offer you, what can you offer us? : Dedication, friendship and hmm... /dance2 in a snowman suit? xD
- Where did you hear about us, what do you think about our guild? : I heard about Kirai a long while ago before I quit Cabal. It was more than a year ago if I'm not mistaken. Honestly the name of the guild attracted me since day one ( yah I'm an Anime freak Very Happy ). But honestly I've had no chance to meet one from Kirai so I couldn't say anyone helped me form an opinion. You do seem mature, fun and pro-ish if I'm to judge by your application process and shtuff
- In case you get accepted, you'll have to pass a trial time. Is that fine for you? : Sure, WoW Raiding guilds got me used to that. Can't be worse Razz
-As for last question :
"personality > items
skills > items
friendship > everything else"
what do you think about it ?

I totally agree, I've seen too many e-peen contests in this game, and too many kids with attitude. First or all this IS a game and it is meant for us to have fun while playing it. Finding a group of people that can relate to these things and making the gaming experience more pleasant is above items and CC
Back to top Go down
csiki

csiki

Male Posts : 198
Birthday : 1985-09-03

WTJ Kirai Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTJ Kirai   WTJ Kirai I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 2:49 am

Bahhhh, i hate this part... Rolling Eyes
Although u seem to be a rly rly nice guy, i have to deny ur appli, cuz we usually accept lvl 170+ characters.
Lower lvl chars get accepted only if that person has many friends in guild (or alt chars)...
Sorry mate, GL there Wink
Back to top Go down

WTJ Kirai
Page 1 of 1