Kirai
Welcome to the Kirai Guild web portal, have fun.
Kirai
Welcome to the Kirai Guild web portal, have fun.
Kirai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kirai Guild Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WTJ Kirai

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LilRachel

WTJ Kirai Empty
PostSubject: WTJ Kirai   WTJ Kirai I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 4:19 am

1. Personal Information:
- Nickname: LilRachel
- Class & Level: Wizard 144 (But lvling as fast as possible, trying to lvl 2~3 lvls a day)
- Nationality: Portuguese
- Languages: I can speak English and Portuguese (and everything around that - Brazilian, Spanish and bit of French)
- Premium: ATM I'm not using prem, but thats not a prob so, I can buy whenever i want or need..

2. Character Information:
- Honour Rank: 8, 80% ( I'm planning to farm honor at 150+, so in like 1 week +/-)
- Nation: Cappela but I have no probs with Procs so far.. Don't love them, don't hate them, respect only.
- Atl. Chars: ATM this is my 1st Char in Jupiter, but i have WA, BL, FS and FA in Mars most of them 130+
- Craft: I don't belive in craft before 170 xD... Only rich guys can do it
Equipment:
- Weapons: 2x Phery 40C.Dmg +8 (1 is 36 only but i already got SeM, just waiting for update to make it 40/7)
- Boots & Gloves: S.Titanium +9 7%M.Amp
- Helm: Osm. 20/8 +7 (Not gonna waste much uch's on it cuz gonna change it to Osm. 36CD +9 after the update)
- Suit: Osm. 7% M.Amp & 50Hp +9
- Rings & Amulets: Merga, 3x Rol+1, 2x CR+1 and 1 LA+3 (I change them according the situation); AoP+5
- Bracs & earrings: BoS+3 Slotted x2; Vamp. Earrings +4 x2 (Soon gonna change it to +5)
- Epaullet: EoS+6 and EoG+6 (As the rings I change this one too according to the situation)
- Pets: Dire Boar "Nabol0us" Lvl5 (1% Resist CD, 1% M.amp, 1% CR, 5Hp steal per hit, Def Rate); Crag Turtle Lvl1 (1% CR)
- Runes: So far none but saving AP's for HP and HP Abs.

3. Other Information:
-Old Guild: PortugalXtreme
- Reason for Leaving: Some players had no ambitions, no desire for lvling or even dungeons. Besides that it was a friendly place that i will keep on my buddy.
- Banned?: Never..
- Why Kirai: I wanna join Kirai cuz it seems like a really nice guild not just to make dungs and lvl, but also to make friends and have a really good time owning some nabs Very Happy
- Why should you accept me: Well i think I should be accepted cuz I lvl fast, have lots of knowledge in Dungs and Game-Play (Not much in FT2 just like 2 runs so far) and my set is in the "decent zone". Besides being a nice player I'm a really nice person, I help those who help me and those who doesn't too xD As long as I can!
- Friends in Kirai: I have a couple of contacts that know some ppl there ;D
- Hours per Day/Week: Countless xDD Nahh just kidding but now as I have like 8 months of free time 24/7 (that's right *_*) I spend like about 8 hours a day (sometimes 5~6, others 10~11) from monday to saturday, on sunday I spent most of time with family but I still come online.
- Aims in-game: I love to party dungs, funnier than solo and better profit; <33 Hunts Bosses^^ I also enjoy lvling and farming on TG, as soon as I get 150+ I'll start ownig on TG^^

4. What do you think.
- I think thats correct, on a guild I think respect and friendship is above everything.
- A chance to get 1 more friend that you will be able to count whenever u want ;D
- Well saw u guys in Website xD seen some walking around and still i have some contacts^^
- Absolutly so you guys can see that everything above its true Very Happy And even if in that trial time i get kicked i still hope to have some friends inside Very Happy
- Personality > Items: Hate noobs alz buyers that just cuz they have some nice set they rude to every1 else..
- Skills > Item: You can buy items with skills.. But you can't buy skills with items..
- Friendship > Everything else: Anything you get in game some day will be sold/destroy, but a true friendship stays forever ;D Say what u want about that, but i really meant what i said..
Anything else to say: I have SP buff! ^^

Best Regards, Lil.

Back to top Go down
janne2

janne2

Male Posts : 48
Birthday : 1993-11-11

WTJ Kirai Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTJ Kirai   WTJ Kirai I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 9:18 am

Thanks for the apply. we'll discuss your application in guild and tell u the result as soon as we can.
Back to top Go down
ToDieFor
Admin
ToDieFor

Male Posts : 246
Birthday : 1984-07-07

WTJ Kirai Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTJ Kirai   WTJ Kirai I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 8:48 pm

- Friends in Kirai: I have a couple of contacts that know some ppl there ;D ... u know people, who know people, who got friends and they are buddies with friend of people from kirai? Smile

lvl, gear (weod craps, nothing special), rings+1, helm, pet etc... 8 hours a day and 144... too many things that made me deny this application
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WTJ Kirai Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTJ Kirai   WTJ Kirai I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTJ Kirai
Page 1 of 1